Sunday, February 8, 2009



Party at loraine's place!Gamble and laughing all the way.Make fun here and there.Damn funny i swear.Well,didnt win much though.but my this lucky girl won more than me ok.heh.lucky you!Btw the party is alright and i have the chance to have a heart-to-heart talk with her,my Xingan baobei!(: you got me xingan(: i'll always be there for you!Lovelove ya!



Met up with her boyfriend after gambling.Slacked awhile and went back to her place.Heart-to-Heart talk awhile and headed to bee place.Since i have the chance to ton so go bee place and stay!(: if not very long dhen can see each other le.

Something happen during this party and it almost ruin my mood ok.Well,everything is just too late.I was a fool to believe everything you said in the past.But now,i got nothing to say.Just takecare of yourself ok.All the best.

Just got back from bee's place.He is sick:( Damn heart pain to see him keep sneeze sneeze ok.Bee,Rest well(: I want to see a healthy beebee when i meet you another time!(:

No comments: