Thursday, October 15, 2009

PARTY TIME.

HIIIEEEEEEE EEEEVVVVERYYYYBOOOODAAAAEEEEE!
exams is finally over man! woohooo~ can you see me flying in the sky ? HEHE

Besides busying stressing myself and study, met my girls to study and slack. Ohoh. baby did teached me some too. Hope that i wont retain, again as i really put much effort in it, really. Shall not talked about this already. whats more, I SHOULD PARTY PARTY AND NOT STRESSING MYSELF NOWWWWW!

Yays. This weeek i am occupied with manymany stuffs. cant wait man seriously! Never been shopping for a long time. Shall find one day and spend all my $$! KIDDING. so i am here to say hi i am back! update often as i am free already. ahhh~ feeel the fresh fresh air.

update soon! so here's the ramdom pictures took during exam period.




No comments: