Thursday, November 19, 2009

happy 11th

Hey baby,
Thanks for all good and bad times you gave me.
im really happy and blessed to be with you through this 11th months.
Eventhough ya, quarrels always came to us but we passed every of it right? I dont know if this monsters use how many tricks to kill us, i hope we can hang on and continue.. till the end.
I know i'm not good enough like some sweet ladies or gentlement who express their love in words, forgive me okay?
lastly, love you baby, happy 11th monthsary.

p.s. There's a part of me that's gonna be in love with you for the rest of my life.

11th.... to be continue.

hehe. so went to catch 2012 with baby yesterday. i swear the movie is damn nice k. go and catch it if you want to see how you will die when 2012 come.
Dinner with his family at night, very full okay. Stayed at his place yesterday, countdown was... ahhhh. i like(: ji sweet de. HEHEHE.
Gonna work later. Shall rest awhile before heading to work.

update soon!

No comments: