Wednesday, December 2, 2009

byebye baby and singapore

my blog post title machiam i dying hor. byebye for a moment la. hk trip on the 4th. back on the 9th. So before i go, let me post for the sake of not letting my blog dusty.

i am still having a slight cough now. Must thanks baby for today's accompany to tampinies clinic. he said i must accompany him to do his passport. nice revenge huh. stayed at his place for one last time before i go. love the feeling when i open my eyes, the first person i see will be this stupid boy, i just love it!

seeing baby tomorrow i think, i hope la. 5days without him will feel kinda weird la. like that time i went to genting like that. Now more exciting already, genting trip 3days, this 5days. haha.

Not just missing this boy, not forgetting my kiwi. I'll miss them, much. So see me on the 9th peeeeepoooo!

update after my hk trip! hehe!

No comments: