Thursday, November 13, 2008


meien only got one bunny tooth:D HAHA


Basically,Nothing special happen nowadays,Suppose to meet up with Ed and co today to plan things.In the end i got something on so didnt meet.sorry huh!Dont angry huh!.=\

Recently Went to meet Banana head.Always bully me.tsk.But still,Thanks for cheering me up,opening a listening ear for me,And tell me what to do all.You always say "Everything i said,you sure will forget de"But serious,i got Put your words into my heart.I'm just trying to forget everything at bit by bit.So dont worry okay?(: Thank you very much anyway.heh.

12thnov,Xingan's 11th Monthsary with her boy.Happy 11th monthsary okay!Last longlonglong hor!Have fun with you also,More outings please!<3



Opps,i almost forgot!Just now webcam with xingan.She is damn sweet i swear!haha,xingan,your favourite line.

SO CUTE HUH! HAHAHAHA.

No comments: