Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wooots,Im finally here.
Recently had outings with my love ones,


Nov4th and Nov5th:-
Went to Xingan's yacht club,The view at there really very nice Although the place is quite ulu.Never forget the fishing part,11 mosquitoes bites,very itchy okay! Eleven bites=Eleven scars:( I still got count leyyy.haha! Well,Uplaod some photos,Will uplaod when i got somemore photos:D





haha!Insaneeeee.


Nov6th:-
Went Outing with Natasha S(:
OUting with you soon my dear<3


Nov7th:-
Went to schoool for the bloody EBS thingy.Must Copy the reciept on a paper.Stupid lee never help us do.And we must go to the dumb school and do it>:(.But i never really do it=\ I only did the cross necklace as pass it to my customer:Dhahaha.And she like it can!So guyyyyyyyyyys,please come to toh payoh hub on 17th Nov and 18th Nov!Awws,so naggy.HAHA.After that,daddy came to buy my school books.And headed home;D OHOHOH! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MAMAMA!ILOVE YOU OKAY!<3

Nov8th:-
Sisterlove outing! Wooots.Fun and happy on that day.
Played, laughed, shop,Gossiping.HAHA.
I love you very much okay sister?Outing soon please.
Ohoh! i almost forgot to share this with you guys.you guess what is this.

"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
"
Its a eraser okay!
omg,wanted to buy it.In the end decided not to.So cute.

Today:-
Went out with Jovie,hehs.Walked half way saw Daddy and Co.
Chit chat awhile and we go seperate ways.
Dont type much at here.
you know i know jiu can hor ?


I just notice my Words on my older post are missing.
Damn Blogger. !@#$%^&


Tags reply here:-

Sylvia: Hey sexae, go my blog do quiz(:
To,Sylvia:YesYes,will do it soon(=

恨 AHGAL: Sorry for the trouble. Relink me: http://09-october08.blogspot.com/
恨 AHGAL: Thanks meimei. Takecare<3
To,恨 AHGAL:Np(= Linked!

Gary: Takecare girl
To,Gary:You too(:

natasha: hihi steady! haha! had fun with you today! meet soon <3
To,natasha:Yes,Have fun with you tooooo<3

urLao Bei: miss er zi nvr miss papa ?
To,urLao Bei:yaya-.-

CallMeBee: is the new building done yet? I haven seen the whole building yet.
To,CallMeBee:Half done.haha,go see lor.i think you will get shocked yea.haha.

kianwee: duck.free give me a call uh.
To,Kianwee:OkayOkay. you too yea!

No comments: