Monday, May 25, 2009

Hi sam(:

Oh yes, my kiki is back and he really bought a birthday present for me. So sweet of him(':
Wi is so selfish that he dont want ki to stay with him so when my mami put ki inside, they fight.
Real fight ok! mai siaosiao.
End up wiwi became a rudolph. Serve you right wiwi.
who ask you so selfish. rudolf the red nose reindeer~~~~

Exams had come to an end and holidays are coming in one week time! yayys.
Be happy for me ba^^
i'm going to do tidy my super messy room.
I SWEAR I GONNA MAKE MY ROOM TO BE THE MOST COOLEST ROOM K! fake(: Lets see if it come true.
spend more time with my behhhhhbiiiiii because he might leave me alone and date with his books after june hols.

Also, spend time with my XINGANBAOBEI worrrrzzczxzxszxszsxx
Suntanning with her worzxszxszxxszx
Find work with her worzxszxsxzzxsxzs
Go shopping with her worzxszxsxzxsx
Drink honey milk tea with her worsxzsxzxszxxs
Eat Fried chicken wing while watching tv with her worsxzsxzxsxxzsxz

WAHHH! SO MANY THINGS TO DO ON JUNE HOLS. JI BUSY YI XIAAA. HEHEHEEH.
I LOVE YOU WORZXSZXSZXSZXSZX!

Update soooooooooon.

No comments: