Tuesday, May 19, 2009

TADA! HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY and 5th MONTHSARY ! (:

This year celebration was a succesful and simple one(:
Baby plans everything and he cheated me to cover his surprises ok! (but he did not made it all, HAHA)
meanie meanie. i love you la.

we went to catch a movie, the uninvited.
The show is quite interesting and scary. go catch this movie with your lovely ones ok!(:

Was planning to go home and rest after dinner, because this baby tell me that he is tired and i agreed. but this stupid ass wanted to bring me to the place which i long ago wanted to go with him, which issssss, Singapore flyers. He wanted to throw a surprise, but know why i knew it? He was so stupid that he dont know how to go so he go and ask ppl around us. Who the hell dont know you are bringing me to that place? haha. what a UNSUCESSFUL surprise. HEHE. you cant cheat me baby!

But I still love you baby.
You always never fail to give me your bestest. love you ok.

And its our 5th monthsary now, yays.
I will never get bored with your silly actions and love.
GIVE YOU 100000000000KISSES! hahahaha. love you!


So pictures will do the talking ya. enjoy. :




Cy:Still want to take my sexy picture issit? i box you i tell you!
M: AHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CY: ok la i sayang you ok.(:
M: (Step one still sadsad=\ )

I know the view is not clear enough:(

Thanks babies<3>

Also, i have to thanks these people (:

Babyyyyyyy, Menghwee, Serene, Daniel, Wintson, Shermane, Loraine, Tere, Shiyi, Desmond, Samantha, Glenn, Gary, Braden, Vishal, Jesselyn, Jasmin, Angel, Jessica, Sherri, Xiangting, Mr wong, Marcus, Shenwei, Randolph, Sylvia, Lindsay, jiejie, Eric, Natasha, Willy, Yangwui, Jinjuan, Peiyun, Meiting, Zhenwei, Tzechong, Eugenia, Jocelyn, Benita, Don, Kelly, Nabil.


Thanks Baby for sending me REPEATED 32 texts and your silly surprises. LOVE YOU LAAAAA!

Thanks Shiyi for your SPECIAL birthday present and your wishes on your blog and text(:

Thanks Jesselyn, Jasmin, sherri, angel and xiangting for your birthday song(:

Thanks Menghwee and Jinjuan for counting down for me, love you guys<3
Thanks Jiejie for your aixin sushi(:

Lastly, THANKS THE REST FOR YOUR WISHES! (:








Kiss you goodbye(:

No comments: