Sunday, July 5, 2009




EH, i cant uplaod pictures. ninehneh blogger.

OK! i Went to eat tian ji zhou with my baby and his family on saturday. haha. At first i dont dare to eat de lor, the frog, eww. But i manage to overcome it and EAT IT! HEHE. my first time eating tian ji leyyyy~ li hai anot. My stomach was damn pain on that day lor, den my baby sayang me^^
After dinner we went for a movie, Transformer. Omg, i can see my baby drooling over megan fox lor :( KILL YOU HOR~ fakeeeee~ HEHE
Stayed over and the day spent with him jiu like that gone liowwwww.
hehe so happy(: HAHAHA FAKE!!

I am so happy today ok, pot luck with my 3c1 baby girls at jesselyn place(:
Damn sucessful la k. hehe. Played wii, picnic, watching movie, CAMWHORE and many more. Babies, please have another gathering soon ok! love you candiessssssssssssssssssssssssss(L)
waiting for jesslyn, sheri and lindsay to send me the wonderful pictures (:












Update soon oh!

No comments: