Saturday, July 4, 2009







yay yay yay! Did many stuffs on this week. here is some pictures for you^^
Yuanyan birthday on the 30th june if i not wrong. So we went crazy after bashing her with flour mix eggs. i swear it was damn gross when rayray stir it. Well this is not gross enough, when we carry the bag and it got holes! YES HOLES! Yucky eggs keep drip. ewww. But we still managed to reach the destination, and the war starts.
hehe happy birthday girl, i hope you like our present (HIAKHIAKHIAK..)
Oh did you seen my chicken wings story? hehe! THERE IS A PART TWO MAN!
Went to eat chicken wings againnnnnnnnn~
that rayray horrrrrr~~ She text me again:(
not just text oh, SPAM! ohman, i swear i will fuck you hard rayray.
I think i cant type here, because you know... its damn alot. haha. I shall post it one day when i am free.
I went for a dinner with my baby today, LIKE A FINALLY! but he gone so soon:( dont worry! i am meeting him tmr yay!
So after that i went to meet wee and ray. Slacked, play with my baby(pingping), i swear he is damn cute! im gonna to stole him away without rayray notice:$ hehe!
Pot luck on sunday with my classmate babiessssss, i excited liowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Will post up with many pictures if i can k!
update soon(:

No comments: