Saturday, August 1, 2009

not right.


Many unhappy stuffs happen this few days.
Test test and more test is here. Brain cells going no more alr.
Had a bigbigbig quarrel with baby. i swear, its was a big nightmare yesterday D: Well what i can say is,sorry. I just felt damn empty at that moment, nobody know how i feels. I dont really know if i am really forcing you. useless meien! i dont know if i have the rights to stop you to go? i dont know.. arghh. well, over alr. I hope nothing happen between us again. :(

Baby came to accompany me for the whole day today, felt so blessed today la! Sent him to bus stop and i went to meet weewee awhile after that. Its been quite long for not seeing her and company already, told you i busying killing my brain cells :3 well, hope things will get better as each day goes by. FATER FINISH TEST~ NO MORE QUARRELS~ HAPPINESS COME MOREMOREMROE! pleaseeee~ D:

update soon.

No comments: