Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stress, no more.



CT finally is over. I felt really relieved, happy, stress no more(: Seriously, i have many many happy stuffs to share but i really have no time to post, or even check my blog. Now, you can slowly enjoy reading my post. there you go peeeeeeeeeepooooooooooooooooo.

Did i mention our 8 monthsary? heh. Its the eight! woohoo. feeling good<: Thinking about the quarrels and all, the good stuffs you did, covered it all. what i can say , you step into my life, you gave me your heart and i lock it with mine, you cant escape oredi. Starting with forever, ending with never. Love you baby.

And yes. I have to thanks Shiyi. She have been supporting me throughout the Whole CT period. i am touched, really really touched. Anyway, Sorry for neglecting . The feeling inside is really , sucky. You have been a good weewee afterall(: loves.

Well hey, just came back from meeting weewee and rayray and melmel. Went to collect contact lens with weewee. Shopped and went back to pasir ris to meet ray and mel. Many jokes just flew out my mouth, and hehe! Funnae funnae(:



OHOH ! i shall introduce this cute lilttle bagey aka big ears for you! This toy is obviously mixed with baby and me. HAHA! Got heart heart somemore. lovely ^^ haha, i never tell him this. let him figure out himself. test him if he got read my blog not.


k. update soon.

No comments: