Monday, January 4, 2010

First day of school.

HI, guess everybody is very excited to go to school tomorrow, well i am not, fuck no. Every thing seems to change on every 1st day of school. I used to be a happy girl in school and most importantly i used to be very noisy in class, those really noisy and hyper type.

But yayaya, shall not talk about it anymore. Just wish to study hard in school(N's coming in 8months time) and play hard outside. Luckily, my girls text me throughout this whole school period. Love ya muah muah! only that baby is sleeping like a big fat cannibal lor!

Andandandandandandand!..........

MY SAMSUNG JET IS FUCKING USELESS NOW! (will be recovering soon if i bring my babygirl to docter tomorrow)

and also meet baby for...... talk about it soon :$

Ohoh, btw sorry for the previous post. Just venting out my anger. well, 2010 is starting to give me :))))))))) faces already, no more :(((((((((( niaoo.

hehe, shall go to sleep soon, watched my dalang already. this episode is fucking nice okay! Baby says will cry and i really did! but confirm he never teared want lor!

Alright, goodnights alibabas.
2010 says this to me: lailailai! come to papa! papa give you happiness<3

No comments: