Saturday, January 2, 2010

New year, New start?

Sorry for not update this stupid blog lately, Nothing to update either. Chirstmas was like a bitch for me, I swear i am going to hate christmas forever. Shall not talk about it anymore, what is done has done. As for count down.. spent with baby and friends, drop dead the next day because we came back at around 8plus in the morning. No pictures though.

Well, 2010 is here. I am still not happy. Feeling so fucked up and stress up. i am not okay. really not okay. i think i am going to die soon, fml.

Wont blog as often already(since when i did), i dont want my blog to became the most emo blog in the world. kai wan xiao eryi.

bye.

something fucked up happen again. i dont know if i should believe man anymore, all is the same kind. feel so fucked up now. I HATE THIS FEELING. I HATE IT.

No comments: