Tuesday, March 10, 2009

hihihi! everyone is waiting for me to post? its been very long since i blogged.well, i shall grant your wish and here i go! *thickskin

Many things happened and i can just remember some.Cant blame me ya.haha.there are good and bad things,well i shall just talk about the good want.Doesn't want my blog to be so cold and emo.HEHE!



Went out with sister a few days ago.
Had dinner at sakae.Not very satisfied.
Shop around after dinner.
Bought my hair dye alr.
and i am so excited to see my new colour.NOT.
At that moment, my eyes was damn dry and pain ok.
my dearest sister staring to heart pain,*thickskin again. HEHE.
So she bring me to make a new pair of spec as my old want spoiled long ago.
After that we headed home around 11plus.Went to find bee after that.


Shall update again SOON.goodnights(= yawnnns~

No comments: