Tuesday, March 24, 2009

HIHIHIHIHI!, i am fine now. Dont worry(:

Sadly to say, byebye to my hair colour:(
Miss this colour very much ok.
Will remember how sis help me to dye.
Funnny lil ass!
It brings lots of memories laa.
Also, ignore the stupid dot on my nose=\
That naughty lil Bee of mine called me rudolph when i got the red dot a few weeks back D:
Besides calling me this silly name, he will sing this, rudolf the red nose reindeer~~~
Silly isn't it?!

Yewwwwhoooooo , wanna see my current hair now?
hmm, is super duper black now.
Like fake hair ok!
Hope it will turn back the same old colour again because this is the 2nd time i dye-ed!
Haven got the chance to take a photo of it, will take it whenever im free and show you how fake i am now!D:

Yays for me because there is not school for tomorrow.
No, i should say is this morning already. HEHE.
My silly is sleeping like a pig now.
I bet he is sneezing while sleeping now, because i misss him la!

No comments: