Friday, March 20, 2009

To my beloved sis,

Firstly,i am not here to quarrel with you, but i am here to make things clear(:
i understand the situation from your blog post, but what you have said is totally absurd.
Yes, you have not putting yourself in my shoes but i really hope you are doing it now.
I've tried to put myself in your shoe and that is why i did not dare to ask you out so that you have enough time to practice for your compeition.
I did not want to bother you in case i have affect you in your compeitition.

Loving parents and loving boyfriend is totally different.
Yes, although i dont know what true love is, but i believed someone will come by to teach me what is it all about.
Being in love is part and parcel in life.
Being loved by parents is parental love, but being loved by boyfriend/girlfriend is a love that everyone yearn for.
So you must never mixed this two up together.

yes, we are humans and we cant treat anyone fairly.
But is the rights that we treat our boyfriend/girllfriend first.
That doesnt mean friends are place the last. From my point of view, i feel that i have treat everyone fairly.
You have your competition to go on, while i have my studies and love affair to go on.
You have no time for me, but if you want to meet me, i have all the time for you.
you had no time for me so i had to find something to spend my time away.

All this special moments are not over yet, we can have all the times to do it again but it all depends whether we have time for it.
Eventhough i know that you did not treat me as top priority , but just to let you know, you has always been my top priority in my heart.

Tomorrow will be the day when we can have all our craziness again.
We can always talk on the phone, webcamming at any other day but it depends whether you want or have the time for it anot.
In life, there is always a choices between a want or dont want.

Yes i do miss those days, do you really think i am very happy now?
i have so many problems to stress with.
But i just fake a smile to let everyone know im fine.
Dont always think that your life is in darkness, always think of the positive side and not the negative side.

Tomorrow sure will be the fun one.
This is all i have say to you, i hope you can get what im trying to say and not misunderstood me again.

Sisterlove always<3

No comments: