Saturday, June 13, 2009



HIHI! I CAME TO BROG LIAO!
i am back with many pictaaaaaaaaaas with my lovely face!
have a fun time spending with wee, ray and mel and benita this week.
Of course! dont forget about my behbi too.
Many laughters and crazy acts lor. all siao keng de ma. HAHA. but thats why i love them so much!


CUTE ma? we both act cute! HEHE

ignore my messy hair, stupid wind. yay babe. i got a serious sunburn after this trip at sentosaaaa. But overall is quite worth it. because we are fun peeppooo :D muahmuah. HEHE

Beautiful right? nope. i didnt say the people there. im talking about the scenery! HAHA.

this is the rest of the pictures taken at Ray's place..


cute right?!?!?!?!?! sorry wee, i am refering to the dog. HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA.


ending with this LOOK ALIKE pic.dont laugh at my tooth and my cramp face i tell you! haha! actually i am laughing at myself too. HEHEHEHE.

UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOON

oh baby, you had put in much effort for this relationship, and i am really happy now.
i will too, for you, for us.
love you very much baby.

No comments: