Monday, June 1, 2009

There is a problem with me and baby, i dont know if this r/s can stay how long.
But do you still remember what we did from the first day we knew each other till now?

Do you still remember you took number from me when i was in a bad mood?
i dont really care much because of that and you kept trying and you added me on msn.
So you talked to me and we chatted almost everyday. As each day goes by, you teach me alot. You teach me how to face the fact and go on with my life. At that moment, i tried thinking of killing myself you know. But you have stop me. You change my life. Teached me to become a happy girl. You accompany me whenever i am sad, whenever im going to breakdown. Im starting to fall in love with you.

One year plus of waiting, you finally asked me whether i can be your girl, so that you can takecare of me and nobody will bully me. I was damn confused at that time, i dont know if you are the right guy for me, whether you will really takecare of me, whether you wont hurt me like others did to me, whether if i can trust your love. In fact, I trust you. I trust that you are not playing with me, i trust that we can spend many happy moments tgt.

Till now, i love you more than ever, i want you more than ever, i need you more then ever.
i love you with all my heart. i never regret of having you to be with me throughout this 5months together. you are always in my heart.
No matter what the future is like, i will never forget the memories, the laughter, the tears, the story we both went.

Ps. the future doesn't depend on us,
we cant predict what will happen tmr,
day after or so on. We have to face reality whether its good or bad.
We have to live it, because its a part and parcel in life.

be strong meien. you can(':

No comments: