Sunday, June 28, 2009

Byebye june

I am still at the holiday mood and tommorow school starts alr D:
i bet nobody want to go school tmr too, damn it. there is no extended holidays! D:
Well shall not nag about it already.

Went to Wildwildwet for my last outing on june holidays. Its very fun dating with Shiyi, Raywyn, melrize, yanyuan, and some other babes. (sorry babes, i cant rmb your name. )
We play so much till no pictures are taken on that day. Cool right. hehe.
Everything is so fun until after the swim i became so dark, so black, so RED laaaaaaaaaaaaa! SO ugly :(
Rayray called me a lobster, so mean la her. ninehneh, you will get yours too BITCH!
But baby! No matter i am white or black, you cant dump me hor. if not .. hiakhiakhiak you will die!

Oh yes! i went to bedok 85 with my baby yesterday night. For not mention it, that place was our first dating place hor! I felt so damn excited and happy. Xiang dang niannnnnnnnn~ hahaha. So we ate our dinner and go to his place to watch his SHAOLIN SHAOLIN show. Stayed at his place. Well might not be spending with my baby so often already. SO! you must see my picture everyday and say, ' awww baby you are so pretty and i miss you so'. OKAY! HEHEHEHE

oh and btw, Rest in peace the king of pop. :')
Update soon !
AHA! I DID NOT POST AFTER A WEEK!

No comments: