Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blessed.

Spent with my lovely naughty lil asshole this two days.
This two days spending with him was totally awesome, more than my genting trip. hehe.

As i said in my title, i am really blessed. Among all my friends are having trouble with r/s and all. But i am really lucky, really really lucky, i have a good boyfriend who always bully me, joke with me all the time making me laugh like a mad woman, using a shan yi de huang yan to CHEAT me, erm... and of course, love me with all his heart.

Well, this is the reason why i think i am blessed. Eventhough we quarrel like many times already, your tolerative and perserverance covered it all. Still, Thanks for the tolerate with my 'xiao jie pi qi', thanks for the wonderful memories you gave me. my one and only baby. I love you, hell much.

School tmr, AWW MAN!
Cant talk to baby as often already, Os is coming beriberiberi sooon!

update soon.

No comments: