Friday, September 4, 2009

September holiday.

Sorry for not updating. As busying going to school. Well, happy teachers day. i hope i am not too late huh! OH. daddy birthday falls on teacher's day and happy birthday too! Although i love mummy a little bit more but i still love you daddy(:

School is very fun today because is the last day of this term seeing my deary 3c1.
I will miss you guys, never fail to make me smile(: Seee ya next next weeeeeeeeek.
ha! well taken back my report boook. Feeling damn happy because i passed my english, like a finally. It pays to be harkworking and study hard!

also also also....

it is good to be hardworking, but play hard too! Holidays is here! although its just a one week holiday, i will enjoy myself everyday. (:

Prolly meeting shiyi and company after her PTM.
haha.

hopefully i can get to see you tomorrow baby, miss you too much niaoooooooooo.
update sooon!

No comments: