Monday, September 7, 2009

Hi there,

Blogger been such a fuck. i cant upload photos AGAIN! yes. AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN! GRRR. I think i am really going to change to Onsugar very soon.

Met baby on last saturday and me feel good.We both are been crazy on facebook games. ok i shall say him alone. HEHE. love you la baby! 9months just coming beriberiberiberi soon!

Today, i went cycling with weewee. its fun, totally! camwhore and obviously, i cant put it up here and me feeling sucks now. After that Rayray and melmel and valerie come next. Have dinner, slacked and home.

OK. Im going genting from Tuesday to Friday. This is my first trip to there and me feeling excited but sad. Kinda not use to it when me and baby cant text each other. Well, Miss me ASSes(: i will be back sooooon!

update soon!

No comments: