Monday, December 1, 2008

i am seriously sososo shag.But luckily got Sister and Xingan and some of them who knows what happen.I love you all very much!Please dont leave me,i will breakdown anytime.<33>

Edited/

opps,pardon my FAT legs T.T
As you can see im feeeling better right now yea.
hope i can stay this everyday ya.

Tags reply;/

Anonymous.: wo hen xiang ni ):
Passerby.: ni hen chio wo
LORAINE.: WAH XINGAN! alot of admirer hor
LORAINE.: HI XINGAN! <33333>To,LORAINE.: IS YOU LOR,MAKE PPL WUHUI ONLY.HAHA

Gary: takecare girl
Gary: adorable:D
To,Gary:Yes yes i will!

ZhaoXing: HELLO>< To,ZhaoXing: Heylo:)

dianah: sialah meien so hot!
dianah: dye hair uh? post uh i wanna see!
To,dianah:Yes i post alr.got see? No?not hot laa.(=

hidayat: o ****, my dick is steaming-.-
To,hidayat: Who are you? Please dont use my friend name when you are not my friend.

♥AHGAL .MEL: Meimei ! Haa ;D Jie is here to tag(:<3s
To,♥AHGAL .MEL:JieJie! Thankyou:D

benita'sisterlove: STILL HAVEN'T UPDATE!!!! SO SLOWWW~!!!!! FASTER UPDATE~~~
benita'sisterlove: haha, I also wanna go out with you~~~!!!!!! miss you lots! loves <3
To,benita'sisterlove: Update alr:)Love
ya!<3

fatin: i like the jacket [: where you buy?
To,fatin:i bought at Bugis dear(:

No comments: