Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Feel so guilty right now:(
You guys had seen the last few post yeas?Yes,that time i was feeling rather down.I cried,i scream,i even forget about my Sisters birthday.AHHH.Why am i so stupid?!?!?! How can i forget about their bigbig days?! I admit that i am a very forgetful person,but i diedie also wont forget my lovelys birthday.BUT,this bloody incident make me forget these important dates.Seriously,fuck you.You made me feel like i am not the old meien anymore.My laughter has become tears.And this is not i want it.I really feel like slaping myself and just bang the wall.Stupid meien!Blooody hellllll.Feel like crying,but my tears are already dried:( sighs.:'( :'( :'(

Tags reply:-

benita'sisterlove: Hello~!!! I am just beside you~ LAME! ==' HAHA. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ALRIGHT =)
To,benita'sisterlove: You are always lame my dear.=p I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH TOOx33

LORAINE.: love xingan!<3
To,LORAINE.: Love xingan too x33

natasha: ok. see you fri :)
To,natasha: See ya too(x

Gary: lalala
Gary: still no update?
To,Gary: Update already.=\

CallMeBee: Wo Lai Ye! LOL! Okie, i know i'm lame. -.-
To,CallMeBee: I know i know(x hehes.

No comments: