Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas everyone!



Met Natasha in the afternoon,she accompany me to buy christmas pressie for bee and i accompany her to do diamond extension.Thinking of doing it,but in the end never.Something happen to her and her clique when we are on the way back in the mrt.Chill okay darling?(: Everything will be alright soon:D

Went to bee's place after that and off we go to town,squeezed in between the crowd,and not forgeting the spray.Mad people(s).Oh, this is the first time i celebrate christmas with my Darling(L) and I felt soooooooooo,sweet.Even though is with alot people instead of two of us,i still enjoy myself yesterday night.Hope to spend the next christmas with you too! Or even every christmas.I love you very much<3

Suddenly,i miss my lovely people(s) so much.esp Jovie and others.Never get to meet them during holidays and holidays going over soon.Hopefully,count down will be meeting them.Miss you guys so much man.As i have many things needa catch up next year when school reopen too.Might not be spending much time with my lovely people(s) alr.Sadded.totally have no idea how to cope too.super stress.

Sorry never get to upload photos from my phone.Will get to upload it when my com is okay:) Well i guess i have to stop as i think i had try my best to type as much as i could.But still,very less huh!Alrighty,i gotta accompany bee as he says he is fucking bored while waiting for me to post.Goodnights:)

P.S.Thanks for those who text and msn for the wishes.Although i never reply all,but very appreciate it and merry christmas too!<33

Tags reply,

LORAINE.: xingan, i just notice something alike. your bf is NG. my bf is also NG. melvin NG worrr!:D
LORAINE.: Merry Christmas! whereee you! hehe
To,LORAINE.:Merry christmas too!<3 hehehehehe,know why? because we are Xingan.Everything also like same.

Sexae: I miss you. Haha. Sexae th best(:
To,Sexae: i miss you too sexae:( Will get to see you when school reopen!(:

benita'sisterlove: haha,I didn't say you die lah, dont anyhow say alright. Meet up sooonnn~~!!!!! =)
To,benita'sisterlove: joking(: yesyes.of course! i miss you like hell lots<3

No comments: