Friday, December 19, 2008



Bee,finally this day had came.
you are the one who always be there for me.
you are the one who talks to me when i am bored.
you are the one who takecare of me when im hurt badly.
you are the one who make me laugh when i dont have the mood.
you are the one who tell me what to do and give me your listening ears whenever i am upset.
And most importanly,you are the one who makes me fall in love with.
19december2008.
Yes,he is the one,Ng ChuanYu.<3
P.S. and bee,this song is for you.you should know why i post this song huh!shh,secret.



finally i have the time to settled down and blog.and yes.Many things happened.Yesterday was a nightmare i swear,besides yesterday night.Had a war with daddy.And my poor little com spoil just because of him.Currently using the old lappie now.And its damn lag okay.Lets not talk about sad stuffs.Im going to start anew and live happily:) of course,with this shity of mine too.haha.Alrighty,Went to chompchomp with loraine and friends yesterday night.Had dinner,and we had bloated tummy after eating.DAMN fucking full.Pictures later when she send me all of it.


tags reply:

♥ Freda: Hellos Meien jiejie ! long time no see && chat luhs (: how're you ? takecares yeah . Love .
To,♥ Freda: HI Freda!(: im fine,you? takecare too huh!<3

CallMeBee: Glad that you are feeling better. haven't got the time to irritated you. hahaha!
To,CallMeBee: Yesyes, I am feeling beter.thanks anyway:)

Gary: orhhhh smoke. lol
To,Gary: Nope,never:)

LORAINE.: hahah. last pressie!:D
To,LORAINE.:yesyes.LAST!:)

No comments: