Monday, January 19, 2009

you spread your love to me.

Didnt went to school.Overslept and im lazy to rush and got scolded by those fucked up teachers.Seriously,I just think last year teachers is so much better ok.well,shall not talk about angry stuffs.I must be happy like last time!Cheers!

18december09 and 19december09

HAPPY TWO YEARS THREE MONTH ANNI && HAPPY FIRST MONTHSARY MY BOTH LOVELYSSSSS,LORAINE AND CHUANYU!


Firstly,Xingan!my one and only xingan baobei!Really happy to know you.You been there for me for two years three months,and we are getting closer and closer day by day.
The one who treats me the best.
The one who Love me with her fullest.
The one who protects me when something bad had happen.
what more can i say? I Love You! (L)

Your turn,bee!my one and only DARLINGGGGG!Time flies fast whenever im with you.Our first monthsary is here.You are always the one who will be there for me,and we have been through real much.many people would have guess ah?One month alot mae?haha.what i mean is,We have been through before we got together.Many laughters, also ManyMany sad moments.Shall not say much here.Now,i am here to be with you always,to go through more.heh.
Lastly, I Love You! (L)(L)

No comments: