Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy birthday Love!<3

Happy 17th Birthday my beloved darling!

spend this two days with ya was awesome.even though yesterday was not as successful as what i want,hope you still enjoy your day this year ok.What i wanted to write for you is in the board.go read it ok my dear? hope you like the present that i gave.Nevertheless,I love you with all my
heart<3






issit clear enough for you to guess?hehehe

As you can see,i never really write down when and where i go to on the recent post.Its because i must keep this as a secret if not my darling will spy on me.hor?HEHE.Now, i can reveal out what i did this few days alr.phew! AND! i must Specially thanks to my beloved xingan Baobei!Without you,i dont think i would have finish this whole thing without a place.iloveyou!<3


Last pic of all:D

Tags reply,

SHUQI (: hi
To,SHUQI (::Heylo:D you are?

LORAINE: hahaa, you're welcome xingan! never leaving you, never drifting w you ok!:D
To,LORAINE: Of course not!HORHOR!:D

WINSTON (:: thanks sister!, <3>

No comments: