Wednesday, January 28, 2009

No more holidays!Back to school!

hihi! did anybody enjoy their cny?heh.Went to grandma place on the first day as usual,eateateat.Happy to see everyone there.Like auntiess uncless and all my cousins except one of my uncle and family.This is the first time everybody gather together after my grandpa had passed away:( Collected angbao(s) too! Not as much when i was young.How i wish i am still a little girl.heh!

2nd day,suppose to go ahyi house ended baby going my house!heh.Dinner at my place and went to slack awhile and off he go!i am loving you deeper and deeper each and everyday.Never regret having you by my side,i love you<3>

CNY=FAT

Did you realise that too?heh.there are more visiting(s) this week!Means,i have to eat alot AGAIN!But its ok(: i like it.Baby,dont ever throw me away even if i am fat ok!HAHA.

Holidays are over.I have to wait till march.ohman.

OHOH!and happy anniversary sister!i know you have been busy nowadays.but its ok,I still love you very much!muacks!<33333333333

No comments: