Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year everyone!


lets say byebye to 2008 and welcome 2009!start it with a smile:D and hope everything will be fine this 2009!Many many unhappy moments happened in 2008.I hope that this year will have many many happy moments.With my beebee!With my Family!and of course,with my lovely ones!

This year is with my lovely lovely girlfriends!Went to shop in the afternoon and went to clarkquay to countdown.Was fun though.This is the first time celebrate with them too!Although we have drifted alot alot,but i really need to face the fact.They are gone in the 2009.We cant be closer like last time alr:'( Seriously,i really miss them alotalotalot:( i dont know how to face myself without sticking with them all the time.Today is the first day of school,and is really s.u.c.k.e.d. Without them i feel so empty.Real empty.I know,I already choosen this path.No choice,i have to face it.Sooooo,may you girls will stay happy all the time,and i love you all god damn much:'( sighhhhhhs!

After count down,Went to meet beebee!meeting him at clark quay was a nightmare i swear!for almost 30mins to find each other.Walk here and there to check whether he is around?in the end.NO!i was at riverside point and he was at dont know which damn place.Starting of the year already have so many weird weird things happen! SIGH!
But still,beebee,Being with you really makes my life turn from worse to good.I dont wish that bad things will happen at both of us.I LOVE YOU,VERY MUCH!You are locked!,inside my heart.Dont ever take the key away!

Hopefully things will go smoothly for the next 11months! Also,spend more time with sister, xingan and my lovely firends!. I HOPE!=\

lastly, i want to show this to you guys,

i miss you guys so damn much!:'(
Oh and not forgetting..



Tags reply.
benita'sisterlove: HAPPY NEW YEAR SISTERLOVE!!! LOVE YOU <3
To,benita'sisterlove: Happy new year too:D love you very much<3

CallMeBee: Stay happy and joyful as ever. I'm happy for you.
To,CallMeBee:HOPE i can.

No comments: