Wednesday, January 7, 2009


Bee says i am the black one-.-


Alrighty,my blog is dusty.So i am here to clean it!well,school is fine.Hope it will get better as each day go by.Also hope that my beloved ex classmate will stay happy as ever!Love ya all and MISS you all!Muahs.
Weekdays are packed with studies and weekends are packed with my lovelys(: Very nice!

Three more days to Beebee birthday! do you want to see my surprise specially made for you?Do you want to see my beautiful face straight three days?well,get ready to see my surprise beebee!

XIngan, You never fails to stay by my side and give me your truest love! MUAH<3
Sister, You never fails to give me your listening ears whenever i am ranting about sad stuffs! MUAH!<3
Beebee, You never fails to put a smile on my face and accompany me all the time! MUAH!<3


I seriously love them all.

Ok,Pirtures are here(: :-







Overdue pictures.


Tags reply,
CallMeBee: you can de la
To,CallMeBee: Ill try.thanks anyway:)

Fatin: i miss you even though im not in the picture. anyways, last long with your boyfriend [:
To,Fatin:Oppsie i didnt know you are not inside,i go put your picture:) thanks babe:D

dee: i miss you too!!! D:
To,Dee: yes=\ miss you all damn damn much ok!

No comments: