Friday, January 16, 2009

Sucky day.


S.u.c.k.y fringe

my house is in a mess now.Changing the windows,doors,toilet and stuffs.so noisy.The first thing i heard early morning was 'ping ping piang piang' sound.Fucking annoying can.Make me cannot sleep peacefully.Today faster end please,because tomorrow will be very very i mean VERY peaceful day.No more 'ping ping piang piang' alr!:D

Had a small conflict with beebee just now.Nearly cried,but i told myself not to.Its ok.Problem is solved.'Small little fights will make both of us grow stronger'.Issit true?ah,i have no idea.
It just came into my mind and i am really scared,you may leave me one day.Bee i am sorry.i am not a good girlfriend for you,but i will try my best to be a good girlfriend that will fulfill your heart with many happy moments ok.sorry baby=\ you are sleeping now.See this is your dream ok?haha.

School is fine nowadays,still not use to it=\ Studies and everything.Never really get to know each and every single one of them.they are really quiet,very hard to click with them so easily.Maybe i am new to everyone and they never really want to talk.Well,hope things will get better and i will get to know new friends and click along with them asap!

Ohyes,i have Change my skin and everything.the previous want better or this?haha.
i have also change ways to reply tags.From now on,i will reply my tags on my tagboard,as i dont really blog much and tags will reply very slow.So ppl please leave your comment ok.I really appreciate it ya!:D

No comments: